sábado, 14 de noviembre de 2015

My Family Illustrated Book

Kids enjoyed writing about their families.  They used an online tool to create their own illustrated books and they got advantage of this tool to make writing fun for them.   

Book titled 'My super family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My family is wonderful'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My beautiful family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'This is my family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My happy family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'untitled'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'I love my family'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'My family is awesome'Read this free book made on StoryJumper

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario