sábado, 22 de julio de 2017

Time to put what we learned into practice…

My students had the opportunity to talk about themselves in a fun  and practical way.  They created some digital books using STORYJUMPER and their creations are below:



Book titled 'untitled'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'About me..'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'About me ...'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'untitled'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'about me'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'All About me'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'About me'Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled ''Read this free book made on StoryJumper
Book titled 'untitled'Read this free book made on StoryJumper

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario